View Single Post
06-09-05, 08:59 PM   #1
notphilip
A Murloc Raider
OK so I made a macro that either casts blessing of might or blessing of wisdom depending on the target class. However, I've got two problems. When I cast it on cloth classes, it still does blessing of might. Also in order for me to cast this, I must untarget, then click on the macro button, and then I have to click on the target player. How do I fix these problems?

Here is what i have so far
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Priest) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom (Rank3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Mage) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom (Rank 3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Warlock) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom (Rank 3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Warrior) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Rogue) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Hunter) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Druid) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom(Rank 3)")end
/script if(UnitClass("target")==Paladin) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might(Rank 5)")end

I'm very well aware that the code is very messy but I'm new to the wow code and I have no idea what operators this language uses for "and" or "or". It took me a little bit to figure out that I had to use double equals for the comparison operator :P. Please help.

Last edited by notphilip : 06-10-05 at 04:56 AM. Reason: nevermind