View Single Post
03-25-08, 08:33 PM   #41
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
gettin my two sense in

Well, heres the issues ive come across. The whole Omen thing, fixed easy with downloading ace3.0 from WAU.

The issue with the nameplayer such and such pertains to the furbar namefu addon as well. No biggy i just disabled it.

Im not sure exactly what your all saying to do with the Mazzle.lua and changing those lines.... ill figure that out later all my chars are mazzified as is so im not concerned about having to mazzify yet.

WitchHunt. This addon has MAJOR issues 1300 errors in two minutes. I havnt seen anyone post anything about this, was that addon replaced somewhere along the line with something else? My version of mazzle is a carefully patched together version. i didnt download the core and then get the addon compilation im using the addons originally packed with old mazzle. So should i be replacing witchhunt with something else at this point? if so whats a good one?

Other then witchhunt which i turned off, combat log being blank, namefu being turned off and im just guessing, since i have yet to make those code changes, the mazzifier not working im bug free!!! WOOHOOO

<starts to sing> there aint no bugs on me! there aint no bugs on me! there may be bugs on some of you mugs but there aint no bugs on me!