View Single Post
03-25-08, 08:56 PM   #43
taeylor
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
My Bugs:

* Unable to Mazzify, I cannot type it or use it from the Mazzle Options menu.
* Unable to see my combat text in the right side window, it goes to my private chat as well.
* Unable to initiate /commands after I typed in the SetCVar codes. I can type in guild chat and say but I have to just hit enter and then type. I am not allowed to type something like /giggle as it wont let me hit enter to finish the command.
* I seem to have lost my window that showed all of my armor on the right side. I've no idea where it went but it up and disappeared. I reset all of my windows and it never returned.
* My Tooltips are now showing in my bottom right hand of my screen and wont move for any reason. I don't know what I did to cause that, but I liked having them where my mouse cursor was.

Everything else is working alright for now.

Some problems on some of the LATEST updates for Mazzle ADDONS I have noticed:

Bongo's 3 did not seem to like Mazzle when I installed it. While there didn't appear to be any apparent bugs via Bugsack, there was simply no way to drag the action bars to make a new one. I had a very hard time customizing this and went back to the old Bongo's.

Lightheaded is not showing the text from WoWhead like it used to. I am not sure if this is a bug with Mazzle or with Lighthead. I updated Lighthead to the latest version.