View Single Post
03-25-08, 10:48 PM   #46
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by taeylor View Post
My Bugs:

* Unable to Mazzify, I cannot type it or use it from the Mazzle Options menu.
* Unable to see my combat text in the right side window, it goes to my private chat as well.
* Unable to initiate /commands after I typed in the SetCVar codes. I can type in guild chat and say but I have to just hit enter and then type. I am not allowed to type something like /giggle as it wont let me hit enter to finish the command.
* I seem to have lost my window that showed all of my armor on the right side. I've no idea where it went but it up and disappeared. I reset all of my windows and it never returned.
* My Tooltips are now showing in my bottom right hand of my screen and wont move for any reason. I don't know what I did to cause that, but I liked having them where my mouse cursor was.

Everything else is working alright for now.

Some problems on some of the LATEST updates for Mazzle ADDONS I have noticed:

Bongo's 3 did not seem to like Mazzle when I installed it. While there didn't appear to be any apparent bugs via Bugsack, there was simply no way to drag the action bars to make a new one. I had a very hard time customizing this and went back to the old Bongo's.

Lightheaded is not showing the text from WoWhead like it used to. I am not sure if this is a bug with Mazzle or with Lighthead. I updated Lighthead to the latest version.

Mazzifying is just broken for now unless you want to make the code changes. I recommend waiting another day or two and see what happens.

Combat Log is "broke" because of the combat log changes this will hopefully be fixed soon keep cheacking back here.

The Bar on the right side with armor and such, try right clicking or left clicking the hot point top right side of the mazzle art frame. As far as i know itemrack is still working fine.

The tips.... did you update useing WAU? If so this is why the tinytip is broken. The version of tinytip that is on WAU is junk the person who develops tinytip started posting beta and in the works versions of tinytip to WAU i recommend reverting back to a version of tinytip that was set up right and then unchecking that in the WAU when you update. If you want the new version of tinytip you need to DL both tinytip and the new modules although i m yself have yet to be able to get the new modules to work to allow me to set it up the way it was before the new version came out.

Bongos 3 is beta still. I think?

Lightheaded i have not checked but i will and ill check itemrack and get back here.