View Single Post
03-26-08, 07:32 AM   #54
Llydapdicter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by WoWUIUser View Post
I also had another problem that i have not seen anyone post about.Under "Private Chat" there is like a combat/whisper chat.it is very unorganized because it has whispers and combat stuff..on top of that it says three things"Self" "Everything"and "What has happend to me".I want it back to the way it was before 2.4 where under "Private Chat" was just private chat.
Is anyone else having this problem(if you want to call it that)if so plz post something.
What I did to overcome that nightmare is if you right click the tab a menu will pop-up and one choice is "Settings". In settings you can choose messages you want to see. I went through, under all 4 "Self" "Everything" etc, and un-checked everything except whisper. If you look to the left of the box that appears there are 4 choices, Chat, Combat, Global Channels, Other. make sure you go through all 4 of those as well and click off everything or you will still get information you do not want in your "Private" chat box. You will still have that menu bar across the top and if you click any of them it will erase everything in that chat box. You could try deleting them, there is that option, but I am not that adventerous

Last edited by Llydapdicter : 03-26-08 at 07:42 AM.