View Single Post
09-01-12, 06:52 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
All of those textures are being added by SharedMedia or some other custom media pack. Simply disable that addon, and you won't see them in texture (or font) menus anymore.
I don't know, Phanx. I had that exact same problem just after 5.0.4 went live (and I finally got WoW to work without crashing) and the cause was not having my shared media addons enabled. The names for those textures are, apparently, being saved to whatever addons saved variables file, and if the shared media is not currently present that green texture will be there instead. That's something new from Blizzard in the 5.0.4 release. Missing media files = green texture instead. I don't know what happens for fonts since I just use a "Fonts" folder in my main WoW folder to change them.

Of course, I could have totally misunderstood what you meant. In which case, my bad. Sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!