View Single Post
04-15-14, 09:12 AM   #10
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I fix bugs as I see them, or they are reported. If a bug is reported and I can't reproduce it, I can't fix it.

The long standing bug that was being reported was the tiny lockups, which was found and fixed along with the updates for other addons compatability.

As for compatability with MoP, the only part of it that has not been updated or fixed to work was Quests/tracking and the celestial tournament, which I don't qualify to enter on any character, so it's taking me longer to fix it. I am only one person, I don't get paid for this, and I don't have time currently to add every quest, I do what I can with the time I do have and that's keeping the main addon working. I redid the entire system so anyone who has the inclination or want can do it themselves very easily, but has anyone come forward? No.

I came into this when MoP started as a fan, doing a fan update to a horribly obfuscated and mess of code. When I was handed the reigns, I was hopeful and wishful that it would become a community mod, by the users, for the users. Instead I've been paddling the waters alone (mostly, the efforts of you users to bring the guides up to date was very appreciated.) while bringing everything back up to where it should be. I will finish my own roadmap of what it needs, but after that I do not know if I'm going to continue with it for Warlords. On the plus side, if I don't continue with it, at least it now has a very easy to use framework for someone else unlike when I started with it.

Last edited by Rythal : 04-15-14 at 09:32 AM.