View Single Post
12-19-09, 03:05 AM   #1
marioinfinity
A Black Drake

Info Pane Ideas?

So... mostly because i poked fun at this in xrystals return to wow and surprisingly was curious .. figure'd i'd throw these out..

"All-in-One" Buff area. I really like the panel for professions that shows them all as grey little specs unless your trained in them. Figure'd a buff area would be nice like this too. Like: Fish Feast, GoTW, ArcInt, Bless Sanc, Kings, Wis, Fort.. maybe one's fro the crafted drums, jeeves.. basically like a Raid Pane and if you have the ability to cast or have the item you can use it...

Macro Pane. I don't know bout you guys; but I have this "rep" on the Khadgar server; like i have soo many people that know me; and I have soo many macro's for different raids and vents and ****. It'd be kinda nice to have a pane just macro's. So they dont take space on my bars.

umm.. lack of sleep due to medical stuff this week.. kinda drawing a blank.. i do know that i hope 6.0 will let us have panes on the left too.. so i can ignore chats when i choose lol.. but thats all i have right now.. hrm sad.. i'll throw more up when the brain is working again im sure xD