View Single Post
01-29-15, 09:12 PM   #5
Solarin
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Elkano View Post
My babies

Sadly, stuff like ERROR #132 is hard to debug.
Howerver, SharedMedia/LibSharedMedia-3.0 shouldn't be the source (unless for some reasons, one of the textures/fonts it provides is corrupt). At least for me (and many others I suppose) EBB + SM doesn't cause #132 crashes.

When exactly does it crash? When opening the dropdown or when selecting an entry?

regarding "MONOCHROME", EBB only uses "", "OUTLINE" or "THICKOUTLINE".
It crashes whenever I try to operate a dropdown menu (even for EBB which I use) to select bar textures. It is not consistent however, with some addons allowing for the selection of a texture. It seems to be correlated to the act of a dropdown menu or scrolling through it.

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-40 addons using LibSharedMedia for fonts, bar textures, borders, backgrounds, and sounds and haven't had any crashes. Most likely, either you have some addon using the "MONOCHROME" font flag (it's been a known issue for quite a long time, and while it's been claimed to be fixed on multiple occasions, it keeps coming back) or you have some media file registered with LibSharedMedia that's corrupted in some way that crashes the client.

If you're using a "media pack" addon that registeres a bunch of fonts/textures/etc. I'd start by disabling that and see if the problem goes away. If it doesn't, proceed with a binary search to narrow it down. If you're not able to figure it out on your own, it may be helpful to post a list of your addons.
Thanks I am going to look through this info and see if I can pinpoint the issue.

Last edited by Solarin : 01-29-15 at 09:19 PM.