Thread: Help with UI..
View Single Post
10-16-08, 07:27 PM   #39
blessedarkangel
A Cyclonian
hmmm

BACK AT IT AGAIN.. i got everything up and running after the patch cept for my nifty twin dragon hud.. hopefully somone ups and decides to go into the interface request forum and try to make it work for me.. Cause ive racked my brain trying to fix it .. x.x Ill be updateing.. and this time Ill actualy release my UI when its done and theres no more bugs... Couple things im having problems with.. is topscores Fu isnt wanting to show.. nitther is bugsack on fubar.. alot of things are broken.. and need fixing.. Sorry about the sudden drop off the planet .. Wont happen again.. Thanks for all the awsome comments by you guys.. thats why ill be releasing the UI for you guys.. so you all can have it and enjoy it as much as i do ..

Problems as of right now..

Fubar addons.. all of them dont want to work/show
Topscores Fu
Bugsack Fu
Omen Fu

Twin dragon Hud .. Not working.. x.x (kill everyone in thier sleep)

Autobar makes things tiny when you first log in.. You have to use buttonfaccade and change the skin and make em normal size..

Craft list 2 isnt working.. well .. it kinda is.. But it makes it so i cant type in the regular chat windows .. or see any chats..

Also Cant remove buffs on Xperl like you normaly could..

hmm thats all i can think of atm.. Ill be posting some SS soonish.. after i work on it a bit more.

Things i changed..

Moved to Dominos.. since bongos is a thig of the past..
Put in WIM3 Nifty Im chat prog.. Also prat Fane and Some other chat manage stuff..

Oh also .. Im looking for a super inspect that works.. for when you inspect people that shows bonuses talents gear.. that sort of thing.. All the ones i have found are broken.. I use to have super inspect .. but .. 3.0 destroyed my UI.. x.x