View Single Post
09-19-16, 10:56 AM   #15
Hakamaori
A Cliff Giant

Exclamation Awaiting a response.

BUMP.

I have r18d currently installed and it was uploaded 8/30/16. This version seems to have fixed the Free Tool Tip errors but I am still getting artifact interface errors. I have turned off every single addon that I use and tried to replicate the artifact interface errors with just default blizzard settings and I have no issues what-so-ever. The artifact interface issues start when I turn on Real UI.

Also, when I have artifact interface issues, sometimes, I lose items by way of the tooltip only reading "Retrieving item information". I have to turn off all of my addons and exit to the desktop then log back in without addons to see if I have the tooltip back, if not, I have to logout and back into until it shows up. Once the tooltips show back up, I can log out once more to turn my addons back on and go back to playing. Sometimes, this process takes over an hour, other times it just takes a few minutes. This issue does not happen when I have my addons turned off as well. So, I don't know how much of it is Real UI or how much is Blizzard UI stuff.

I love Real UI and I know you all are busy trying to keep up with this amazing UI package. So, keep up the good work and thanks for all that you have done and will do for the Real UI/addon community.

Hakamaori - Tauren Protection Warrior: Wyrmrest Accord - US