View Single Post
04-07-08, 02:22 PM   #349
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by YamiJim View Post
Aethenelle, if i donate to the mazzlui@gmail paypal account, do you get any money from it? I want to show my appreciation in the only way that really matters on the internet.
Nope, I'm doing this in my free time to keep sane during unemployment. I you really want to show your appreciation I could use a job ;P. That would kinda kill my free time so it'd be a little counter to your goals.

In reality, the reason I do this is to keep MazzleUI running for my own use. Keeping it working is all the appreciation I need...

Originally Posted by LBussy View Post
Sorry for this wall'o'quote but I wanted anyone reading this to be able to follow what the hell we're talking about:

Any time I try to use any TinyTip command I get the following error:

The TOC on this particular build has the following:

... this might not be the absolute latest, I'm running this on my laptop this morning, but last night I am completely sure I had the latest and got the same error.
Hmm... "wall'o'quote"... I like that... It's what I've been doing everytime i come to this thread. They've been getting shorter recently as we seem to be running out of errors.

As to your error: I've ben having the same problem. I assumed it'd be fixed soon by Threa so I haven't worked on it. Your version is he newest version. I just deleted and reinstalled tinytip and tinytipoptions and will let you know if that worked tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Bergamo View Post
I'm not sure if this was a bug pre 2.4 or not....
It pertains to using ItemRack to set up "Sets"

Every time I go to highlight a piece with my cursor, the tooltip covers the entire ItemRack screen. I tried playing with the tooltip settings in ItemRack but it does nothing.

My TinyTip is set up to default Top left where I like it so I don't believe it has anything to do with that mod.

Is there another mod that works with ItemRack?

Or should I just abandon IR since it hasn't been updated since 07...if so can you guys recommend a replacement?

I will take a screenshot today....not sure how to post it in a thread like you guys have been....I am used to posting hyperlinks...

Thank you for your time

Bergs
The anchoring stuff in WoW is a bit odd... It works at two points.... You give it a part of the frame you're anchoring and a part of the target frame. TOP LEFT is on of the the identifiers used to name those frame parts.

I'll take a look at that stuff tonight when i play.

Originally Posted by Carthrix View Post
Can some one please put all the fixes in one thread 33 pages is way to much to read thru FIXES only with no Error's would be nice
All known workarounds and fixes are listed on the OP of this thread. If it's not there I may have forgotten to link it, but more likely, the workaround/fix is not yet vetted.

Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
Okay so, SCT was all out of whack after 2.4, if i mazzify sct will it set it back to the way it was before 2.4? or do i have to manual go threw and fix sct?

Any luck with a combat log fix yet? or witchhunt?

Also experiencing the same thing i have seen others post about... after updating everything my UI is using around 95megs of ram...
SCT may/maynot mazzify properly right now. I could use a brave soul to test it out for me. If you're up to it, backup your WTF folder then try to mazzify just SCL. If it works, great. If not, restore your WTF folder. Either way, let us know the results.

combat log fix: OP has details. Upshot is CombatFilter and don't mazzify SCL if you remove it. Leaving SCL in place won't hurt anything either...

WitchHunt: same... check out the OP... upshot is the errors are caused by the changes made to WitchHunt in the preloader.