View Single Post
04-07-08, 02:36 PM   #350
zeatful
A Kobold Labourer
I have applied the fixes suggested by Aethenelle but I was wondering if I should be able to compete the mazzifier, by getting the second mazzify button at the final step, after applying them?

I recently decided to just scrap my UI and do a full re-install of mazzle but now I'm unable to mazzify or even get a usable UI after using the mazzifier.
I only seemed to get one error after applying the fixes and it was claiming:
"cannot find CVar "statusBarText."
I would just link the bugsack error but I have already deleted mazzle and I'm just using a supplement UI until I can get mazzle back up and running.

Did I miss a fix, maybe just do it wrong, or is it normal to not still be able to mazzify?

RE:
Okay so, SCT was all out of whack after 2.4, if i mazzify sct will it set it back to the way it was before 2.4? or do i have to manual go threw and fix sct?
Before I decided to scrap my UI sct was screwed up for me so I just deleted it and grabbed Mick's combat text. I wouldn't suggest trying to remazzify at this point as you might not be able to get your UI back to normal after you try, if it is just bothering the heck out of you just use a supplement combat text addon. Even after backing up my WTF folder I was unable to get my UI back.

Last edited by zeatful : 04-07-08 at 02:46 PM.