View Single Post
08-14-14, 03:18 PM   #11
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Nynaeve View Post
These things are not exactly mutually exclusive. Perhaps Blizzard thought of it as a "twofer" type situation.

I do love that we're trying to solve button bloat, but then breaking the functionality of an addon that helps prevent some button bloat (by way of not needing a ton of /target macros) (not to mention the other things, like removing the hunter aspect bar, making hunters have to pull out more buttons... but that one is neither here, nor there).

If they didn't really intend to break the functionality, they'll provide some other method (though the lack of visible vignette ids would likely indicate they have no desire to do so).

Speaking of vignettes... I wonder if they'll ever have time to add them for rares from previous expansions?
Well, they seems to lose way too more player then gaining by modifying stuff which was in the game for years.
About this button bloat stuff i did not managed to fill 2 action bars in the beta with all of my skills as a warrior which is ridiculous even if you consider that warrior is probably has the most spells ingame.