View Single Post
06-24-05, 12:36 AM   #26
Cluey
A Fallenroot Satyr
Its times like this my nick is only appropriate in a sarcastic way, much like how I scored it

Not sure what the lack of headers really means but if you deem it important it must be

With the + button I forgot to mention that it is still clickable and if you do, it works how you would expect it to but it doesn't bring the trade frame to the front.
I will hazard a guess here, as I remember reading about the level of frames somewhere, that the button has a different level making it always on top. Not being all that cluey when it comes to stuff I have not looked into, I am wondering if the button and associated config pane are in fact another frame which is positioned located in relation to the trade frame. If this is correct then ... thinking about this I can see why it might be hard ...
This is where I need to know more about how it all works to be able to offer more help.

A simple way around it, so we are not dealing with bugs from a different mod, would be an option to disable it easily. Maybe an on/off button for the enchanting frame?
I can turn off sort enchant but then I can't find what I am looking for!
So it is more important for me to be able to find the enchant than it is to know which ones I can do, when you can't level a skill anymore knowing what you can make is less important.
I expect this could be just because of the nature of enchanting as a lot of it is based on requests.
So I need to find the enchant and then if I don't have the reagents on me, which happens a lot as you don't often do much enchanting when you are not near a bank , I could toggle on your mod and it would tell me.
Of course I could always look the old fashion way but if I did it that way I wouldn't be using any mods at all!

I feel I may have rambled a little to much then but its hard to describe a thought process in text, well it is for me.
Let me know if you want or need more.