View Single Post
10-03-16, 03:02 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
As I move into possibly using github for work / professional reasons, and not just Carbonite I have renamed my login/account so the path to Carbonite has changed. It can now be found under mikepauer/Carbonite instead of Rythal/Carbonite.
How do you explain how using the Carbonite Github relates to your work and professional reasons? What do those have to do with the Carbonite addon, which you were NOT the original creator of? You never even finished the core product of Carbonite (the Maps). It's STILL BROKEN and is far worse than the original creators designed it to be. It worked then, but not after you took over.

I donated 3 times to you, but you have just given me and other users "the finger!" Pitiful.

EDITED: Rythal, I am very grateful for the work you have done to keep this wonderful and necessary addon -- alive.

My donations were not in vain. They were gifts to you for what you HAD done. My only criticisms are that you kind of messed up the original author's design about how certain things were supposed to work. (ref: the maps (Fog of War issue -- it's a a horrible mess now), the Waypoint arrow not revealing textual data such as distance/time, etc.) I see only the arrow but there's no other info connected to it. Right-clicking on it gives no options. Those things used to work and it would be nice if they worked again. Maybe some other person, who is sincere about Carbonite will take over and complete some of these things you did not have time to do.

I wish you well in your life and future plans. Your past efforts regarding the Carbonite addon have helped me (and, I'm sure others as well) to enjoy our lives even more.

Thank you!

Last edited by Kreelor : 10-03-16 at 03:39 AM. Reason: last minute thoughts of appreciation