Thread: AddOn wish list
View Single Post
01-17-05, 03:11 AM   #2
Svarten
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by guice
I was trying out CT-Mod and found it nice, but lacking a few things I really needed and used a lot. So this'll be my wish list for "AddOns", not reliant on Cosmos;

Clock -- Clock just rules for general information above and beyond your standard clock.

DPSPlus -- Has a heavy relance on Cosmos (bad).

WeaponButtons -- As a rogue I apply poisons, alot. I need these. I can pull them out of Cosmos, however, with little trouble.

ItemBuffs -- Telo's ItemBuff mod is so so. I like the idea, but it's placement needs serious work (it put them RIGHT ON my bloody chat window. Dead smack center practially). Something along that lines is a must.
(And I just found out how to finally move the bloody thing--yay!)

BuffMod -- Tiny icons and a timer under them. That's all I want. I hate the names, I don't care about the names. Unlike EQ, 90% of the WoW effects have their own icons.

----

And those are my primary wish list items. Get them added into (as an AddOn) CT-Mod or as a stand alone AddOn and I'll be happy.
1) Telo's clock is standalone, use it.
2) Not sure I know what DPSPlus does, but CombatStats is a mod that give info about DPS and statistics of combat, also stand alone.
3) WeapnButtons is a stand alone addon.
4) Telo's ItemBuff Addon is stand alone, and as you found out movable.
5) Telo's Mini Buff Timers is what you looking for, stand alone.

There you have it, all working well stand alone, since I don't use CT I can't say if they work there, but I see no reason for them not to.

Cheers,
Svarten