View Single Post
09-16-16, 12:11 PM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Swirrel View Post
So tonight Carbonite Quest started acting up. So I came to this forum to see if anyone else had experienced any bug or issues related to my own. It doesn't seem so, but I noticed someone telling someone else to update his/her addon for the latest on Github, so I thought I'd check if there was a newer version than the one I had from a few days ago.
There was, so I got that. Having placed them in the addons folder (yes, I unpacked the winrar file, opened the folder it unpacked and took the folders and 2 files in there).
Loaded the game back up, made sure that Carbonite Quest was turned ON in addons, and ran into this:

Carbonite is in the list of addons turned on among several others, but it's not showing when I go to Interface/Addons/Carbonite and expand that. The game seen to the right in the screenshot-/s registers that Carbonite Quest is turned on, but the quest tracker just above it is showing Blizzard Standard Quest tracker that I never ever use and haven't turned on on purpose. I very mush dislike Blizzards own quest tracker.
Also, I get an error for Carbonite Quest
2x Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3049: ')' expected near 'end'

Locals:

I'm providing 2 screenshots, so it's possible to see what I'm talking about.
Fixed. That was my fault. Download new version from github.