View Single Post
02-03-14, 09:02 AM   #21
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I am on a "WOW break" so I can't say if it's still working for me or not, but I still check these forums occasionally...

For those of you mentioning your donations.. This thread is not about your donations.. You didn't have to give any of your cash, you choose to do so.
Please take your self entitled opinions elsewhere..

As to Rythal not directly answering this thread.. Just think about this.. Would you want to answer this bile inducing thread??? All I have seen is moan moan moan and FIX IT NAOW!

I actually think Rythal has added Kreelor to his Ignore list and I wouldn't blame him for doing so.. All he has done recently is complain about stupid stuff that Carb does not/does do that he does not like AND FIX IT NAOW!
That would explain why you have not had a direct answer Kreelor.
The fact that he posted here kinda proves this addon is not dead. Yet people like to assume.....

I'm out.. peace..

P.S. I'm gonna go get the popcorn for the expected replies for this post.. but guess what..? I'm not gonna reply cos it'll only wind you up further...

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 02-03-14 at 09:07 AM.