View Single Post
06-01-16, 01:00 PM   #5
chinaberries
A Defias Bandit
Thanks a lot for the replies so far. The script doesn't actually hold the right mouse button down to enable mouselook. How it works is the alt key is rerouted to one of two macros in-game that call MouselookStart() and MouselookStop() depending on a flag set in the AHK script. If mouselook is enabled, the cursor position is locked to wherever the crosshair is positioned. Left clicking while mouselook is enabled disables mouselook, clicks the left mouse button, and then re-enables mouselook as fast as possible (which is just a couple frames as far as I can tell). The only keystrokes that are really being automated are letting go and pressing the right mouse button to target things. So yeah, I guess there is technically automation going on, even though it doesn't provide any unfair advantage to the player... Is it just me or is their stance on this a little draconian?

P.S. lightspark: I had not seen oUF before as I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus. Your layout is sexy as hell and I'm definitely going to use it.

Last edited by chinaberries : 06-01-16 at 01:20 PM.