View Single Post
06-16-08, 09:41 AM   #1
menace
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Blank box and minor issues

hey, i would like tostart by saying how utterly amazed i am by the UI. it contains so much stuff that you can live without but as soon as you use it, you realise how much easier it makes you life

couple of issues with Mazzle though. firstly i am not really sure what the box is that is always blank. it is second to the far right and is a little smaller than the one with combat and loot info. i have all addons enabled but i cant seem to get it to do anything. i saw on the Screens of Mazzle that it is showing damage, but im not sure how to enable it.

Secondly - with my new rogue the buttons are a bit... "iffy" :P
when i am in stealth it has eviscerate and sap (im only lvl 10) and when i press the stealth button again it goes back to my normal tray. but when i am in stealth then attack something so my stealth removes, i am left with only sinister strike in my action bars -and all the other powers gone somwhere
its not a big issue but i dont really know why it is doing it. to stop the problem ive had to put all the powers that are in the normal tray in the stealth bar so when im in combat i have skills to attack with.

thanks in advance for any info/help,

menace.