View Single Post
12-11-10, 09:41 AM   #6
Dwargh
A Theradrim Guardian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Chargin View Post
First question...
How do i get the "Dual spec" text to appear in the list of options. I couldnt see it on my druid, then swapped to hunter and it was there. 2nd from the bottom in the list above "Shape" I think it was. The only other "option" for specs is in the profile area "Enable profile switching upon spec change" thats ticked and the 2 boxes below it are empty, Im not sure what to write in there, whatever I put in is red text and seems to disappear after I leave the window.
So, how to get "Dual spec" option in the list of "states" or whatever they are.
then I can go from there.
Actually, thing is: if you got profile swap on spec change checked then there is no need for the bars to have the dualspec option and therefor Maul has made it so that the dualspec option per bar isn't shown on that condition.

Uncheck your profile swap on spec change and you'll get the dualspec option for the bars again.

I'm not using profile swap on any of my toons and changing back and forth between specs work fantastically fine.

Only difference between the 2 is that with the profile swap you need 2 profiles which in turn means you can place your bars differently.

If you want all your bars to just stay just as they are in both specs there is no need what so ever for the profile swap