Thread: Buff bars
View Single Post
07-22-09, 11:00 AM   #6
DaemonAzriel
A Defias Bandit
I don't understand

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
There is not option to change the opacity. However, you can change the size and location by editing [ Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > UnitPanels > {panel mode} > nUI_UnitSkin_{panel mode}_{unit id}.lua ]

Just locate the auras section and you'll see the option there for size on both the help and harm auras.

There's also a plugin you can find in the "nUI: Unit Frame Panels" section called nUI Aura Buttons which entirely changes the style and location of the auras.
First and foremost - I LOVE nUI+ Thank you for creating it and all the hard work you put into on a regular basis!

Second, I'm a noob >.< I have always been so-so about the buff/debuff bars on the right and left sides of my screen (my only discomfort with the whole mod I assure you) and have learned to get used to it over the months I've had this installed. And in searching the tech support forums I see this discussion and would really love to minimize these bars just so I have more screen space. It appears you have given a solution above as to how to fix this but I don't quite understand what the edit Interface > AddOns > nUI > Layouts > Default > UnitPanels > {panel mode} > nUI_UnitSkin_{panel mode}_{unit id}.lua means...

Also, I actually do prefer the bars over the individual pictures now that I'm used to the bars (see its not even an entire dislike lol) so the aura buttons are not necessary.

Any explaination would be appreciated! Thank you so much!

Last edited by DaemonAzriel : 07-22-09 at 11:03 AM. Reason: additional information