View Single Post
11-06-11, 12:06 PM   #6
unlimit
Lookin' Good

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes and no.

Crusader Strike is registered to a different realm, which is unlimit_lightningsblade.

I'm on Sargeras, transfered off Lightning's Blade like a year ago. Then went to Demon Soul, it didn't create a new one for Demon Soul, either. Now I'm on Sargeras. <_<

Shouldn't it automatically create a new Cooldowndb for a new realm, if I'm using actionbars there too?

I deleted my the RDX saved variable to try it out, and it certianly works... it just seems that it should work automatically and per-character, instead of me having to take that step.

I'm not trying to be whiny, just trying to help ya know? There are TONS of addons that I can imagine having more functionality in this specific field than RDX does, like CLCinfo or ForteXorcist. Even if our cooldown engine is (don't know if it is or not) superior, we're not putting it into practice as well as it should be.

For instance, I've NEVER been able to get the cooldown Cooldown Type (AVAIL) option to work in Vars: Cooldown.

Personally, I believe we should have customization there, for it being both available and used, like for it to automatically color the icon texture for us:

That way, if Use texture variable is checked:

We can use certain colors to help us, or make it completely disappear.

This way the original functionality also stays intact, if you so want, you could always make the "available" color completely transparent.

kúdan: im playing pantheon
JRCapablanca: no youre not
** Pantheon has been Banned. **

Last edited by unlimit : 11-07-11 at 04:29 AM.