View Single Post
07-21-10, 10:14 PM   #1
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
battle.net updated

Just logged into battle.net today and noticed a few changes

First off there's a new look.

Secondly to login you need to have Flash installed. This change I really don't like or support - I've been been able to get on just fine without having Flash regularly installed for ages now.

Next once you login the first thing you see a list of games you've brought and ones you don't have yet. Yet another change I have to admit I don't like. Smacks way too much of a bit too much commercialization. But I do understand that Blizzard are a business in the end and I shouldn't mind when they want to make more money.

To get to your account stuff now you have to click past this by clicking on the "Account" button up the top.

Now much of the old account management stuff is now hidden behind menus at the top. It's also predominently white and grey instead of the black background we are used to.

Thoughts ?
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)