View Single Post
09-04-12, 03:06 PM   #1
Seer
A Molten Giant
Buttons went poof?

Ok, had something weird today. The buttons on the first action bar disappeared. The keybindings were gone as well (as in pressing a button did nothing, no errors at all). The other action bars were fine, tho paging the first bar didn't seem to do anyting, even tho all other bars have at least a few spells on them..

We started with heroic today (only madness left, rest was dead before patch). Everything was fine while we were waiting for the last few members to pop in.

Since we we're 2 short after waiting we went back to normal. I think at that point the buttons went away (switching from heroic to normal), not to sure tho. Might also have been after jumping to the platform we would start from.

The buttons on the other bars were still there. Reload didn't bring them back. Relogging made them appear for a second and poof gone again. Trying to drag a spell to the bar didnt work either, but I did get to see the outlines of the macro's/spells I had on the action bar.

I disabled nUI during the fight (horrible experience....). After the fight I enabled nUI again (using http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/neteaseui) and nUI loaded without reloading the UI and all the buttons were back.

I'll see if I can reproduce it somehow without bothering the rest of the raid group later this week. Thoughts (other then that I'm utterly mad)?

Sorry, no screenshots. Didnt want the raid to wait any longer and forgot because of that.

/edit as a side note, I use spell flash (even tho the flashing annoys me somewhat :-p). I disabled that first but it didn't make a difference. What is interesting to is that a macro gives several lua errors once (I'll post those later, the reloading cleared the errors apperently).

The macro isn't that special;

#showtooltip Soul Swap
/cast soulburn
/cast soul swap

/edit2

From bugsack.lua

["message"] = "[ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn \"BittensSpellFlashLibrary\" tried to call the protected function \"nUI_TopLeftBar_Button7:Show()\".",
["time"] = "2012/09/04 21:16:05",
["stack"] = "!BugGrabber-r188\\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\\BugGrabber.lua:587>\n<in C code>\nFrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:268: in function <FrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:253>\n<in C code>\nFrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:505: in function \"ActionButton_OnEvent\"\nFrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:124: in function <FrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:117>",
["session"] = 56,
["counter"] = 9,
}, -- [108]
{
["message"] = "[ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn \"BittensSpellFlashLibrary\" tried to call the protected function \"nUI_LeftUnitBar_Button9:Show()\".",
["time"] = "2012/09/03 20:22:52",
["stack"] = "!BugGrabber-r188\\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\\BugGrabber.lua:587>\n<in C code>\nFrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:268: in function <FrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:253>\n<in C code>\nFrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:505: in function \"ActionButton_OnEvent\"\nFrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:124: in function <FrameXML\\ActionButton.lua:117>",
["session"] = 56,
["counter"] = 19,
}, -- [109]
{
["message"] = "[ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn \"BittensSpellFlashLibrary\" tried to call the protected function \"OverrideActionBarButton6:Show()\".",
["session"] = 56,
["counter"] = 17,
}, -- [110]
{
["message"] = "[ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn \"BittensSpellFlashLibrary\" tried to call the protected function \"nUI_ActionBar_Button6:Show()\".",
["session"] = 56,
["counter"] = 17,
}, -- [111]
{
["message"] = "[ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn \"BittensSpellFlashLibrary\" tried to call the protected function \"nUI_TopRightBar_Button9:Show()\".",
["session"] = 56,
["counter"] = 19,
}, -- [112]

Last edited by Seer : 09-04-12 at 03:16 PM.