View Single Post
09-04-12, 11:34 PM   #4
Seer
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Those taint messages from bugsack are the result of that addon trying to call protected functions on the secure action button frames during combat. They *might* be related to your problem, but likely are not.
Yea, I'm sure its not related since with spellflash of I still didn't get the bar back. And I used that macro several times before the raid and no problems then. But don't recall other macro's having the same error, but might be mistaken about that.

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Also... make sure you didn't end up switching the page of the main action bar... you can press "shift-1" to select the first action page. Sometimes when button mashing folks accidentally change the action bar page and don't realize it, then freak out because the buttons are gone. Shift-1 should always bring you back to the main action bar page if that happens.
Well, we didn't have a fight yet so no button smashing yet. And when trying to drag a spell to the bar you could see the there were "ghostly" buttons (bit hard to describe) and it seemed you could drop it on the bar but nothing happened.. :-/

It was especially weird that the keybindings didn't work, that should not be the case if the bars were switched right?

And they came back after I enabled nUI again when the fight was done, no shift-1 needed.

Last edited by Seer : 09-04-12 at 11:57 PM.