View Single Post
09-20-05, 08:10 PM   #1
Thoreac
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Resetting BibMod ?

Since the last patch, I've had problems with BibMod. Yes I installed the latest from here, and no it didn't fix it. I suspect it's in BibToolbars ( or maybe BibCore ).

Basically, alot of bars got turned on that I didn't have displaying before, and the main ControlBar ( BibActionBar I think ) gets lost. It's just gone, no show / hide arrow, no bar, nothing... Since I run with the controls turned off most of the time ( green boxes,resize boxes, etc ) this means I'm completely stuck with a bunch of extra bars overlapping all over my screen.

How do I reset BibMod completely and put everything back to it's default? If I have to uninstall and re-install that's fine, but I don't think t hat's going to do it...

I've tried hacking the code to force things on and off, but everything is split up between mods, and it's all co-dependant, so it's really tricky.

If someone knows where the variables are stored now that SavedVariables.lua is no longer used, I'll just go hut all the BibMod saved settings out and restart fresh... but I haven't been able to find that either.

Any help is appreciated!