View Single Post
12-22-11, 07:34 PM   #138
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Many many many years ago I started playing and chose a night elf druid. Seemed interesting. I remember not having any particular strategy for talents or gearing and everything went really slow. Met a nice person playing a rogue - nelf - and he killed things so quickly - and the evis animation seemed awesome. So I switched to a nelf rogue and loved it. I could finally kill stuff! Just recently - after many years of neglect - got the Druid to 85. The rogue I am struggling with - he's at 74 and he dies - a lot. I am not leveling my 3rd hunter - a Dwarf this time. I love the hunter class and I love playing them - I seriously might make a Panda hunter in MoP just because I love the class so much. And since I am hard core leveler its what i do! I did briefly play Horde for a couple of years - chose Orc Hunter for the pet damage bonus and Troll Rogue for berserking - at that point I started to get a feel for the mechanics and went on purely numbers. I miss my Troll Rogue still - I dominated PvP for some time with him with a couple of friends - we were absolute terrors in WsG Good times!

"I will crush and destroy and...ooo...shiny..."