View Single Post
07-20-11, 12:12 AM   #3
starlon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
How does that apply to me though? I admitted I broke a Blizzard rule in my post; is that how I violate? I'm not breaking a Blizzard policy by suggesting that Blizzard change the rules. I just wanted to know if this sort of discussion is truthfully a violation? "I think Blizzard should do away with the huge pain up all of our rears." I haven't broken any Blizzard policies by recommending a safer game for everyone. Your website would be under less duress from the impending hack-a-thons activated by thieves to try and corrupt addon files. Blizzard's policy harms this website's own security! Not that I deem them as neglectful or poor management of security practices. This site goes leaps beyond Curse.com in terms of dealing with hackers. Neither site should have that stressful responsibility though.

We'd all be safer if we could simply discuss bad policies that perpetuate hacking opportunities.

I think I did get the gist though. No to any discussion that has to do with TOS policies, especially if those policies are being questioned. I'll accept that as my answer and move on. I'll find another forum for my netroots advocacy.

Legalize WoW gold purchases directly from Blizzard! Yeah, my doctor thinks I'm crazy too. >.<

"It was either going to school for programming or working at the Genetically Modified Wildlife Preserve. I've always had a love for the wildlife, but technology won out in the end."

Note: If you know of a library that you want to make available in your own scripts. let me know and I'll see about writing a plugin for it.

LCD4WoW