View Single Post
01-21-10, 06:35 AM   #55
marbs
A Defias Bandit
well i have couple of propositions...
1. swap recount for skada - lighter with memory eating than recount and it is slitely better - you dont have the fancy grpahs but all the rest is preaty much more acurate.
2. get also skada threat meter
3. now on the left side of the screen where the mini map is you can add skada dmg.dps done, and lets say instead of the combat log you can place the threat meter there

To be honest i never check combat log on the raids even hard modes, even not in icc so this window is preaty usles to have

4. change big wigs for DXE boss encounter - the DXE is much more better than dbm from w hat i can see, the development of that addon is fast also, here is link to it: http://www.wowace.com/addons/deus-vo...les/8846-v424/ . Looks even better than big wigs.

5. Also from my friend who is trying to raid on You ui - he noticed that there is no option to go out from vehcles or even to use them (not quite sure about it, it might be just the bug for him only.)

6. i dont see on your cast bar (i belive its a quartz) the red "thingi" indicates the server lag/delay - would be nice to add it also - believe me for casters it helps a lot.

6. also add addons for grid like: GridStatusRaidIcons - anub arak25 hm is a pain in ass wihout that small addon for healers at least (specialy in p3)

Thats all from me by now.

Anyway great work, the ui looks preaty great for eyes and really its a pleasure to play on such a ui.

keep up great work!