View Single Post
10-14-10, 08:45 AM   #6
Peyana
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by mightymousie View Post
The physical count in your addon folder may not reflect the actual addon count that you have for your game. Many of the mods offered come in multiple folders with multiple different names for different parts of the mods. For example, most boss mods come with different folders for specific raid dungeons or game eras. Don't know if that's what you were referring to exactly, but it could be at least part of it?
No, I realize there are multiple folders that come with some of the add-ons I have. I didn't count those folders. Some of the add-ons that don't show up-and that I get from your site-are Xbar (core), Atlas (core), Gatherer, Auctioneer, just to name a few.

Auctioneer I have been downloading from the developer site for the preview version instead of the release version, but Gatherer I downloaded from your site.

My question is, maybe there is something in my settings that aren't right,and that's why Minion isn't listing the mods? Another question I have is that some of the mods--Decursive for example-doesn't show the correct version in Minion-I am assuming that is because Minion didn't download it so it can't read the correct version?

Other than these issues, I really appreciate the program; saves me a lot of time in downloading and installing updates. Thank you!