View Single Post
12-16-13, 08:51 PM   #75
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Before I found nUI I was contemplating writing my own UI but even now I feel I am not knowledgable enough to do it. I looked around and saw that nUI did what I needed where I needed it and all in one package.

I have rarely used wow without nUI. Those times I have is to see what has been added to regular blizzard ui that may be useful in nUI and of course to test my own addons.

I am sure others can see I am still writing snippets of ui code and keeping nUI up and running because something of this magnitude is not easy to write and upkeep as the sole developer with each patch and expansion causing mayhem of various levels as well as working full time and following other projects close to his heart.

I don't fault blizzard on their decision after it is their software. I also do not blame wowinterface as it is their site. And equally I do not blame Scott wanting to concentrate his efforts for those that are not disrespectful to the community.

And no I don't vote either. And I have thankfully not been called up for jury duty and at almost 45 that is an achievement in itself over here. I am too middle of the road to say who is right and who is wrong.