View Single Post
10-20-10, 02:04 AM   #4
Mystery
A Defias Bandit
Hy and Thanks for the replie.

@Luponius:
"without actual knowledge of functionality, rebuilding an interface will be hard-ish"

Yeah i know, that is the same reason i use pre-made UIs, couse after weeks of trying i got no where from the start :P

@Seerah:
"What is the issue you are having?"

Colors were no where near on what it was at the beginning, but now it was "blue-ish, pink, see-thru, stuff bigger and smaller", now i went into those settings that has collors, resizeing... yeah,... i made an eaven bigger mess, eaven tho i watched videos on YouTube and How To Guides. :P (im just that good)

So i thought, heck, let me just delete everything and just start all over again by downloading the pack again.

Now i cant eaven log in, as long as any of those addons are in WoW settings.
I get till Character selection screen, but that is about it. :/

If i instal all those addons one by one, i can log in, but meaning i would have to do all that on my own, so yeah....

Now i understand how much hard work it requires to make an UI, i was doing it for a more that one month day after day, and i got no where,...
I know its just an UI, but there was something about that UI that just made go "Nice" and i think i downloaded it just when it came out

Anyways, Thanks again for the replie and i apologise if my english is a bit off.
Regards,
Cole