View Single Post
11-11-14, 02:49 AM   #12
10leej
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by sikwidit View Post
sigh......
Welcome to the internet where even moderators skim the conversation so they have a rough idea as to what the point of the conversation is. Then input their point which in this case is

Yeah, you're wrong. And perhaps it is this error which affected your attitude in your response to Phanx. She is more than willing to help you, but she wants to know what you have done to help yourself first. She knows full well what you want in your UI. This is why she told you that you'll still need to use Reflux, but with a custom addon for the user to interact with that will use Reflux for the user.
which is essentially a "Hey calm down look this person is trying to help" type of message.

But, alas you only look at the first three words and respond in an often seen way on these forums, which then frustrates every. single. user. here.

I think I covered that area in advance. But since you wish to jump in a conversation that you have nothng to do with... Ever heard of "nonya"? Go go google.
Please for the love of all that is worthy of my lord and savior the internet.

Random person I have never met never spoken to or will likely ever meet looking to this message. Just calm down and actually try to be constructive or at the very least not sounding like an dick. I'm tired of seeing Phanx get this treatment on every other thread.

/signed
10leej (another random person on the internet.)

Last edited by 10leej : 11-11-14 at 02:53 AM.