HELP: DropdownMenu issue
View Single Post
09-19-19, 11:09 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Originally Posted by
I think I found the issue - you are using info.check in the new code, but info.checked in the old code (and checked is what Blizzard code is using).
Well I'll be damned. This is why I asked if someone would notice something I missed, which I clearly did.
Just for the knowledge to anyone else who may come across this, I reverted the changes made from working with Fizzlemizz to test this (no
, functions placed back after constructors) and made the change to
. Reloaded and it works as intended.
So both solutions worked, just in different ways (but now adds the mystery on why the Fizzlemizz changes still allowed proper functionality with
still in there...)
As for the reformat suggestion, I never gave much thought to it. As I said, I've been out of coding for a few years now, so it didn't strike me that that particular format would cause unnecessary bloat. I have a few other spots I can apply this to as well. Thanks for pointing it out.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sythalin
Find More Posts by Sythalin