View Single Post
12-07-10, 05:13 AM   #1
ominus
A Defias Bandit
Strange problem with Mozz

Hello and thank you for keeping alive this awesome addon.

I would like to address a very weird problem which i encountered today while playing the new Cataclysm expansion.

I installed the mozz addon and works perfectly with the toons i already have in my account.I can see the blue/green unexplored regions in the old Orgrimmar map and the unexplored regions of the new Mount Hyjal map.

The thing is that the mozz doesnt seem to work at all with an 80 level toon which i transfered from another account of mine.The addon does show the blue/green unexplored regions of Orgrimmar but it does not show at all the unexplored regions of the Mount Hyjal map.

I have deleted completely the WTF folder and start a clean one with only the mozz addon,but the problem persists.

Do you think that the reason for this dysfunction of the addon lies on the fact that my toon is transfered from another account? if that is the cause,how exactly does this affect the function of the addon?

the frustrating thing is that i transfered the toon to my upgraded account so that i can do my first level up with that specific toon.

anyway i am only asking if you can suggest a solution,something that i can do so that the addon properly shows the unexplored regions of the new Cataclysm in my transfered toon.