View Single Post
03-20-07, 08:20 AM   #4
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Yes i'm aware of the WTF folder and did already try that routine, but as slip said, it's good for the most part, but alot of mods configs aren't carried over via that route. So i'm looking for somthing that will deal with say... for example: Fubar and all of it's mod icons that i use. When i look into it, they all have profile seeting, but none that save.
Let's say you spend 2 hours and config all of your action bars, chat properties, sound levels, minimap icons, and individual mods like prat, auf unit frames, i'm looking to save the layout of my screen for every one of the mods/addons that i have personalized their preferances for.
Follwo me?
I'm studdering for a way to explain just what im looking for, and although the route with the WTF folder helps alot, it doesn't help to carry over settings from one character to all the other characters i play. I've replaced all 9 other character folders insode the WTF folder with the good one that i customized, and yet i still have to go inside each mod/addon and re personalize it, also the positions of most addons on the screen.
It's be nice to see someone come out with a utility that'd load up a listing of all of your characters and allow you to select the MASTER profile to be copied and then allow you to copy that MASTER profile to any, selected, or all other characters. Just on a per server basis would be fine.
I appreciate your replies if you can help me find what i'm looking for.
Thanks