View Single Post
05-08-09, 12:39 PM   #13
mjcobb22
A Defias Bandit
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by honem View Post
Meh just do what I do with Carbonite.

Use it till the version you have breaks and refuses to work. Just ignore the please up date notices.

When you find you can't use it as it's breaking and throwing up big red errors all over the screen then go to :

http://www.carboniteaddon.com

Their official website to update it.

Personally I was able to use an older version for a while just by ignoring the "this version is out of date please update" notices. It was only when I wanted to see if the latest version had flight paths plotted on it that I upgraded (still haven't worked that one out esp for the little ebon blade death knighty one on the cliffs in the NW of ice crown , not the hold that little place where you go for the bone dragon quest chain)

thank you for not giving me some answer cut and pasted out of some FAQ or just saying "just do it manually". i looked at your email soultion i will try that and see if that works any better. btw sorry to all about my snippy post i had just been looking on here for a personal answer and everywhere i went (for some time) some one just posted strait from the faq or said "manually" so yes you being uncivil would be understood. it was just the way that curse and WI did it without any warning. they have lost my following, because curse had the worst manager i have seen and WI had none. then all of a sudden curse had a charge just after they killed their compitition. i shall go else where to find new addons. but your solution seems like it will work for me kinda "Automatic manual". i just hate to log in and then see a bunch of out of date messages and have to log out update then find my athenticator agian and log back in. so thanks for your input.

BTW you should really give your email solution url to more people here plenty of people i play with are starting to get (like me) tired of hearing the same pointless answers