View Single Post
01-16-14, 09:55 PM   #9
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yeah, I have recruited myself before for the RAF leveling bonuses (which also led to me writing a multiboxing addon to make that less painful, but that's another story) and the process was straightforward -- click the link, create a new account, upgrade it from the starter edition, and add 2 months of game time to it.

The problem this time is that I don't want to link, upgrade, and add 2 months to a new WoW account. I want to link and add 2 months to an account I already created 2 weeks ago. According to the current RAF info pages on Blizzard's websites, you can link a RAF invite to an account that already exists, as long as it's less than 30 days old... but when clicking on the RAF invite link, there is never an option to do that.

Whether or not the leveling perks are Battle.net-account wide or not are irrelevant because I'm not using them... but before I add game time anywhere, I want to make sure that my referrer (who is a different person with their own Battle.net account) will still get the free month and mount even if I add the time to the WoW account I already have on my Battle.net account instead of the new Starter Edition account it created for me (also on my Battle.net account) when I clicked the RAF invite.