View Single Post
11-21-13, 04:41 PM   #9
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Thank you, Chmee, for replying. At least you replied!

Carbonite no longer displays certain things on either of its two maps…

You said in reference to Carbonite's minimized view:
-- [Note: I inserted the (Blizzard) for clarification.]

So, I'm wondering if a Carbonite addon author 'could' allow users a check-box method to include one or more of those "supressed icons" (the ones which already appear on Blizzard's Mini Map)? If so, then users could update their own lua files when necessary, if some icons are missing or in the wrong locations. That way, what seems like clutter to some people may be a valuable asset to others who prefer seeing what Blizzard's Mini Map (normally) shows.
You're welcome.

I do not know the answer to this question, but let me reiterate: Carbonite does not have two maps, it has only one.

BTW, the way I use Carbonite is tied to the fact that I use nUI. So the [Blizzard] minimap sits in the middle of my dashboard (at the bottom of the screen) and the minimized Carbonite map sits in the infopanel on the right side of the dashboard, so I can see it all the time unless I need to switch to some other infopanel (Skada, for example). When it's in the infopanel the Carbonite map is considerably wider than the minimap, but it's about the same height.

Last edited by Chmee : 11-21-13 at 04:44 PM.