View Single Post
07-16-07, 01:49 PM   #9
Admiral
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by MentalPower
Well if Mazzle's UI is changing the global UI scale, then EnhTooltip is, to quote Blizzard, "working as intended".

The global UI scale is meant to be used as a yardstick to scale all the UI components, which means that if you lower it should make everything smaller and vice-versa.

In essence, don't change the UI scale if you don't want every GUI under the sun to change its size.
I don't really know how to respond to this other than to say that this thread was not a complaint about Auctioneer or EnhTooltip.

Mazzle reduces the global UI scale to fit a lot of information the screen in an attractive presentation.

Auctioneer and it's related programs are not part of the Mazzle package, but I wanted to add them to the suite of addon's that I use.

Part of this has been a learning process for me. I'm not a programmer. I came here first because I thought the MazzleUI group could help me. Turns out they could not. Then I went to the Auctioneer community. I was told by Norganna that resizing wasn't a feature, but she offered me some help to do it manually. I thanked her. Then I came back here and posted what I learned to the Mazzle community in order to bring closure to the situation, and leave a possible answer for anyone else who might have the same question/problem.

I can't recall saying anything derrogatory about Auctioneer or it's community.

I never complained that re-sizing wasn't an option. I took the suggested fix as given and I said thank you, and then I shared that information.

Your post sounds like a defensive remark, like "well that's what you get for tampering with the global UI scale."

(shrug)

I like Auctioneer and I wanted to tweak it to work well with Mazzle.