View Single Post
08-18-08, 11:14 AM   #20
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Strife212:

The bar at the top balances the interface at the bottom. Without it, the UI looks very 'bottom-heavy'. Facebook's homepage is an example of this element, heavy thick blue bar at the top, with a thin blue bar at the bottom.

Coolit

1. Someone might correct me on this, but using Carbonite's quest tracker, you aren't able to shift-click quests from the log to add/remove them to it.

2. Run /autobar config, then find the second check box on the right Move the Buttons, check it and you can rearrange the order of the buttons on the AutoBar. If you want to remove the bar entirely, then just disable the addon AutoBar.

3. You should be able SHIFT+drag it off the bar.

4. I could not find a FuBar icon for Gatherer, you could try MinimapButtonFrame. But that might be too much of a fix for a single icon.

5. You'll still have to do a /reloadui, but if you go to the in-game AddOn Control Panel (/acp), you can toggle it on or off, then reload ui.

Caoedillia

The gray out is coming from accidentally triggering the 'BossKey' that I put in there for giggles , just disable the addon called Dash and you'll be good.

To add aggro coloring run /pitbull, go to Modules on the left side, then enable the one called Banzai. This will make the health bar of the person who has aggro turn red.

To add an aggro indicator to Grid, copy and run: /grid GridFrame border alert_aggro. This will add red border coloring to people who have aggro.

To add your buffs, this could get a bit tricky.
1. Run /grid config
2. Go Status > Auras
3. Type in the exact names of the buffs you want to add.
4. Select them in the Auras list below and adjust the color of the buffs as you want the icons the appear on Grid.
5. Then go back up to Frame, select a corner where you want to display the indicator (Top Left, Top Right, etc.)
6. Check the box on the right corresponding to your newly added buffs.

Last edited by Veniche : 08-18-08 at 11:39 AM.