View Single Post
04-14-11, 08:40 PM   #14
Rosa
A Fallenroot Satyr

I'm still a relative WoW newbie, but I thought I'd chip into this thread anyway!

I couldn't decide which class(es) to roll, so I tried out most and found out that way! After a lot of experimenting, and a bit of deleting, I now just have two toons - a worgen balance druid and a goblin demonology warlock. Druids are awesome due to their diversity, but you say you've already gone down that path. My warlock is my main toon and I have to say, I have the time of my life playing this class! I get to do ranged dps, which is my preference, and do cool things like breathe underwater, bring the dead to life, summon demons and steal souls, which is awesome! Also, as a demonology warlock, I love using different demons for different occasions - and I can't wait to level up and get down to the bottom tier of the demonology talent tree so I can activate metamorphosis and transform myself into a crazy ass-kicking demon when the situation calls for it!

Basically, for fun alone, I'd suggest warlock - it's frickin' awesome! (And I've not even got to the extra cool stuff yet!)