View Single Post
03-02-15, 02:54 AM   #5
p3lim
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by lee_terry_jr View Post
I just tried that and it is close but not quite right. my world map shows the yellow ! and ? where there is a quest. My big map also shows treasures on it. (see update at bottom)

Update: @p3lim I had sent the link to that mod to my brother before testing it since he wanted a mod that did that as well (so do a few other friends) and testing it would require me to exit the game (something i didn't want to do at that moment). He has informed me that if I click on a region it will show the markers and everything. Now I feel kinda stupid lol but anyway thank you for letting me know about that addon. Its exactly what I was looking for and I have sent the link to everyone I know that was interested (I had asked like 10 people if they knew of something that did this and although none of them had known 8 of them had asked me to let them know if I found anything because they were interested.
Second picture in that addon's details clearly show it's capable of working on both the world map and the zone maps.