View Single Post
12-15-09, 12:08 PM   #1
khurzog
A Frostmaul Preserver

Seek and Destroy! Healers

Excuse me if there is something like this out there, I don't regularly browse PvP orientated addons, also long time forum goers excuse me for I seem to throw this idea out there yearly (to no avail.)

With that said, I don't run BGs often, but when I do, I usually try to focus on killing healers. I would really like a mod to help draw attention to the top enemy healers. If the user had privileges it would mark healers and send out /rw at certain (non spammy) intervals informing your raid to focus on a certain healer. Also, if it detected a healer in range, it would display a unit frame for easy targeting/monitoring. I have quite a few other ideas to go along with this, but that would be the basics. All the information needed is readily available in the BG stats and/or combat log. Lastly, I think an addon to convert the BG stats into a recount like frame for easy monitoring would be a valuable thing to have, but probably as a different addon.

If anyone is interested, I would be available to assist in the creative process and testing, but have next to zero coding experience. Thanks for reading. =D