View Single Post
01-14-13, 03:36 PM   #3
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Barleduq View Post

Since patch 5, Altoholic has been throwing me errors right, left, sideways, and upside down, combined with lost functionality wrt professions, among other things. qq

I'm not getting a single LUA error from Altoholic, so maybe a clean reinstall of the addon might help you. Take note though that it will reset all of your settings for Altoholic.

Delete all of the folders in your Addon folder that relate to Altoholic.
Go into the WTF folder and proceed to Account\AccountName\SavedVariables. You will see two files related to Altoholic (Altoholic.lua and Altoholic.lua.bak). You can either delete both of those files or temporarily move them to another location (desktop or elsewhere).

Re-download Altoholic and install as usual. Now you can log back into the game and into each of your characters to do the normal setup of Altoholic. You shouldn't see anymore lua errors from Altoholic. If you do, you can post the lua errors here and someone can point you in the right direction to either help you get them fixed or to help you report the errors to the addon developer(s).