View Single Post
03-23-10, 06:28 AM   #1
eomer
A Theradrim Guardian

Question Need advice on UI layout

Here is my UI in raid. In solo play player and target unitframes take place of healbot above action bars.
Six buttons actionbar near player part of HUD are there for me to watch for cooldowns. Action bar over omen and recount - is my emergency spells that I need to use in haste, so the buttons are bigger.

I'd like some advice on how I can improve the layout to make a screen cleaner and maybe remove some information that is repeated. Or maybe to just optimise the layout, by moving some bits around and resizing some parts.

I would like some solution to buffs riding over the action bars on the right.
Main clutter probably is the HUD, but I read info from it much better then from player and target unitframes.
Also I'd like some suggestion on what is the best way to watch for debuffs. I have debuff watch on in healbot, but basically I just see if it's magic, disease or custom. And on some fights it's important to see who has certain debuff (like Saurfang), or how many stacks do I have (I do this one now by watching my player unitframe). When I'm shadow it's much easier to watch as I have debuffs I applied on target's unitframe.