Thread: MailTo mod
View Single Post
01-12-07, 11:53 PM   #2
Thors Liebling
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Post MailTo by Vincent of Blackhand

I just read your message. For your information: I just made this fanupdate ready because Vincent gave up WoW. A whole lot of others also were thinking about how to get MailTo going again. We all were discussing the MailTo problem with the secure right key function. I am just a fan in need of this mod. And I wanted to help others, who also were in need of the mod. So I put 3 days of effort into this.
As I wrote in the description, the original author is Vincent of Blackhand. More details here:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/acco...tails/vincent2/
I also mentioned his email adress [email protected]

But MailTo was broken totally and somebody came up with MailTo-Next, which handles the problem by using yet another frame. I wanted to handle this different by using the modified rightclick instead of rightclick. The details can be read in the information are of the fanupdate.

I do not plan to bring this or any mod further, by implementing new features and such. I am only interested in making good mods work, when the authors or nobody else do it. I had asked Blaze why he did not upload anything on some website, after he said that he made a version, that is working. He must have uploaded his version, I guess.

Here is what I changed in the MailTo.LUA file (as also said there):

Version history:
20003 - Replaced Rightclicks to modified Rightclicks, see "Handle Inventory Use events"

Greetings from Germany,

ThorsLiebling