View Single Post
04-06-15, 01:03 PM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post

Personally, I don't like ElvUI's putting a string of (what I see as) useless icons next to their minimap. And I just haven't found a way to turn them off yet.
I only know of two types of icons that can go on/near the minimap. Other addons, which those addon authors need to have an option to either disable their icons from the minimap or add broker support. Then there are the vertical raid buff icons that Elv added, which has always had an option to be disabled. I've never liked either type of icons so both types never appear near, on, or around my minimap.

For some reason he has the option to disable them built in to the same feature that disables the Blizzard built in consolidated buffs. In the ElvUI options you go into Buffs and Debuffs, then on the right go in to the dropdown menu and choose Consolidated Buffs. Disable them there and those minimap raid buff indicators disappear.

Edit: Reinstalled Carbonite, disabled ElvUI Minimap and am not having any issues or errors combining the Blizz minimap with the Carbonite map.

Last edited by Petrah : 04-06-15 at 01:58 PM.